Upcoming Conferences and Workshops
Below are links to previous workshops.
- KITP Many-Body Physics with Light Oct. 5 2015- Dec. 18 2015
NIST-UMD Workshop on Quantum Information and Computer Science (QuICS) March 31-April 1, 2014 (For more information on the Joint Center on Quantum Information and Computer Science visit this link)
OSA Incubator Meeting Topological Order with Photons, sponsored by the PFC @ JQI, April 2-4, 2014, Washington DC
- Symposium on Novel Topological Quantum Matter
February 25-26, 2013
- 2012 QIS Workshop in Computer and Natural Sciences
September 28-29, 2012
- 2011 Atomtronics MURI Postdoctoral and Student Researchers Day
October 12, 2012
- 2010 Quantum Information Workshop
October 27-29, 2010
- 2010 Quantum Simulation and Metrology Workshop
August 2-13, 2010
- 2009 Ultracold Group II Atoms
September 17-19, 2009
Schools and Conferences
Throughout the year the PFC encourages students and postdocs to attend conferences and schools. These represent an important component to research activities. Please visit individual sites below for more information.
- https://quantumopticsix.uniandes.edu.co , October 21-26, 2018, Cartagena, Colombia.
For reference purposes, past events are listed.
- Quantum Optics VII, October 27-31, 2014, Mar del Plata, Argentina
ICAP Summer School , July 28-August 1, 2014, Washington D.C., USA
- Quantum Optics VI
November 12-16, 2012, Piriápolis, Uruguay
- ITAMP/B2 Institute Winter Graduate School on AMO Physics
January 8-20, 2012, The University of Arizona-Biosphere 2, Tucson, Arizona