2016 Fall CMTC Symposium Day 1
Open for full schedule.
Spin Quantum Computation
- 11:00 AM Robert Throckmorton, "Quantum fidelity in electron spin‐based semiconductor two‐qubit exchange gates"
- 11:45 AM Yang Song, "Validity of the rotating‐wave approximation in semiconductor qubit systems and fast gate control beyond the RWA"
- 12:30 Break
Weyl Semimetals and Topological Insulators
- 1:30 PM Pallab Goswami, "Non‐Fermi liquid phases of topological semimetals"
- 2:15 PM Mehdi Kargarian, "Amperean and time‐reversal‐symmetry‐breaking superconducting states in spin‐orbit coupled electron systems"
- 3:00 PM Jed Pixley, "Avoided quantum criticality and single particle excitations in weakly disordered Weyl semimetals"
- 3:45 PM Break
Many Body Localization
- 4:00 PM Yang‐Le Wu, "Understanding analog quantum simulation dynamics in coupled ion‐trap qubits"
- 4:45 PM Xiao Li, "Exploring non-ergodicity with atoms in an incommensurate optical super-lattice"
2205 John S. Toll Physics Building