New to JQI?
Welcome to JQI! Here is some information to get you started.
- To get your UMD ID card, please go to the Mitchell Bldg.
- Set up a UMD email address
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with email address to be added to the JQI listserv and to the website.
- Take Responsible Conduct in Research online course at https://www.citiprogram.org/. Once completed take proof of completion to Melissa Britton or email it to email@example.com.
- For office assignments and keys in the Atlantic Bldg, please see Melissa Britton or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All paid UMD employees will need to process their travel through Concur.
- Any travel for non-paid UMD employees or visitors will need to be done through the JQI Administration Office.
- If you are in the US on a visa, please be aware of the renewal dates.
- It is not the policy of the Department of Physics to remind students of the expiration of their visas. Please allow plenty of time for this process.
- If you are purchasing items, please use the online procurement form: http://www.umdphysics.umd.edu/services/purchase-order.html
- If the purchase is over $5,000, you will need a quote on vendor letterhead, and a sole source justification form filled out.
- Once these two forms are completed, please upload the quote on the online procurement form and for the sole source justification form, please send that to the person that is taking care of your request.