March 31-April 1, 2014 (For more information on the Joint Center on Quantum Information and Computer Science visit this link)
OSA Incubator Meeting Topological Order with Photons, sponsored by the PFC @ JQI, April 2-4, 2014, Washington DC
Below are links to previous workshops.
- Symposium on Novel Topological Quantum Matter
February 25-26, 2013
- 2012 QIS Workshop in Computer and Natural Sciences
September 28-29, 2012
- 2011 Atomtronics MURI Postdoctoral and Student Researchers Day
October 12, 2012
- 2010 Quantum Information Workshop
October 27-29, 2010
- 2010 Quantum Simulation and Metrology Workshop
August 2-13, 2010
- 2009 Ultracold Group II Atoms
September 17-19, 2009
Schools and Conferences
Throughout the year the PFC encourages students and postdocs to attend conferences and schools. These represent an important component to research activities. Please visit individual sites below for more information.
ICAP Summer School , July 28-August 1, 2014
Quantum Optics VII, October 27-31, 2014
For reference purposes, past events are listed.
- Quantum Optics VI
November 12-16, 2012, Piriápolis, Uruguay
- ITAMP/B2 Institute Winter Graduate School on AMO Physics
January 8-20, 2012, The University of Arizona-Biosphere 2, Tucson, Arizona