About the Joint Quantum Institute
- Semiconductor based materials physics, quantum optics and optoelectronics
- Crystal growth III-V based systems by vapor-phase and molecular-beam epitaxy, including quantum wells and quantum dots
- Fabrication of high quality-factor microcavities for high efficiency coupling of single QD emission and discrete cavity modes
- Quantum dots for quantum information
- Spin transport in heterojunction systems
Subscribe to A Quantum Bit
Quantum physics began with revolutionary discoveries in the early twentieth century and continues to be central in today’s physics research. Learn about quantum physics, bit by bit. From definitions to the latest research, this is your portal. Subscribe to receive regular emails from the quantum world. Previous Issues...
Sign Up Now
Sign up to receive A Quantum Bit in your email!